Response time

How do you ensure your BDC agents are responding in time to capture leads before the competition does?

Chris K Leslie

I have a couple of business rules set up in dealersocket that will email me when a lead has been sitting for a certain amt of time without being touched. I like to keep us under a 5min response time. 

Mark  Nicholson

Depending on your systems, you might be able to make use of Zapier.
It can cross integrate with many apps and might help with prompt responses.

Mark  Nicholson

Depending on your systems, you might be able to make use of Zapier.
It can cross integrate with many apps and might help with prompt responses.

Mark @ Autobahn Academy

If your CRM permits set an auto-reply outside of business hours.

Also, a good short-term solution, if you're overloaded and not looking to add staff, is to set an auto-reply with a quick question for the customer. 

Example:

Hi,

I see you need more information on the XYZ, what's the top feature you absolutely need in your next vehicle?

(Signature)

No fancy/lengthy template. Short and sweet. Just make sure you follow this deal after your auto-reply.

Derrick Woolfson

@Scott, we had the same setup as @Chris. Other than that, I would look at the reporting in the CRM daily to view response times. But even then, anyone can just "stop the clock" with an auto email or manual phone-up to boost response time. That said, I would also look at the response rate & open rate from the emails. It provided great insight as to what we could improve on. 

Featured Masters

No members found

Outsourced BDC Services Products

99%  Recommended Recom'd 405 Ratings
Company: ELEAD1ONE
100%  Recommended Recom'd 5 Ratings
100%  Recommended Recom'd 6 Ratings
100%  Recommended Recom'd 1 Ratings
Company: Strolid, Inc

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps

Select a Vendor & Product
Can’t find what you're looking for?