Does Anyone Know of a CRM that is Designed for the Trucking World?

Derrick Woolfson

I was asked by a good friend - who is in the industry - if there is a CRM that can be tailored to the trucking world allowing them the ability to add vocations (type of business by code) within the customer profile. Essentially allowing them to pull, targeted, marketing lists much like you can traditionally. He posed a great question, though, as it seems that many auto CRM's as advanced as they are - are unwilling to configure some "simple" changes that would open up a *huge* business opportunity as many OEM truck dealers do not have CRM's!! Seems like a no-brainer. 

Any insight would be much appreciated. 

Jim Fallon

We had a similar situation. We couldn't find any tools in the existing market to achieve our goals. We approached our DMS and they gave us AMS Analytics as a solution. IT basically integrates with all our systems and allows us to incorporate other data that we require. Your need to pull together information and target marketing sounds like something they may be able to help with. Go check them out.

Derrick Woolfson

@Jim, Thank You! I will have to check them out and see what, if anything, they can offer. 

Amanda Gordon

About a year ago we were looking for a CRM and I was flabbergasted to see how many are actually available. There has to be something. 

Mark Rask

There are tons out there.....

Featured Masters

No members found

Outsourced BDC Services Products

99%  Recommended Recom'd 374 Ratings
Company: ELEAD1ONE
100%  Recommended Recom'd 5 Ratings
100%  Recommended Recom'd 6 Ratings
100%  Recommended Recom'd 1 Ratings
Company: Strolid, Inc

Rate a Vendor Give feedback in three quick steps