Smartphones and the click-to-call feature are changing the landscape of auto sales, driving record numbers of phone calls to dealerships. The ELEAD1ONE Contact Center provides full-service, compliant inbound and outbound dealer-to-consumer (D2C) engagement that helps automotive retailers overcome their biggest challenge today -- the bandwidth to capitalize on every business opportunity. Contact packages are tailored to your needs to maximize contact ratios and drive higher profit through best-in-class technology and processes.
▪ Flexible, scalable and affordable customer contact packages
▪ Compliant inbound and outbound packages tailored to your needs
▪ Assures inbound calls are answered 24/7
▪ Informative, interactive, and reactive conversations
▪ Highest standard of courtesy and professionalism
▪ Provides you immediate customer feedback ▪ Integrates with any CRM system
▪ Real-time, accurate performance dashboards and reporting
Inbound Calls -- Outbound Calls – Chat Management
▪ Inbound call handling during periods of high call volume, high foot traffic, and after hours
▪ Customer follow up and CSI with reputation management
▪ Lead-generating data mining and equity calls
▪ Appointment confirmations and reminders
▪ Insta-call or long-term Internet follow up
▪ Service defector prevention (Exclusive)
▪ Service repair recommendations or declined CSI
▪ Compliant LVR 30-second informational
▪ Interactive live chat management
Pros: integrated to Elead CRM provides great 3rd party feed back
Pros: Always are quick to respond very helpful and knowledgeable
Cons: Sadly to learn great details you need the rep alot
Pros: We have two dedicated people that I talk to as well as a call center for outside of normal hours. I get results quickly and professionally.
Pros: These guys pound the phones for me 7 days a week. We don't miss a beat.
Cons: Should have done this years ago.
Pros: We never lose information. This tool is easy to manage.
Pros: Every tool Elead has is amazing. information is always updating.
Pros: GREAT RESULTS, VERY COST EFFECTIVE WHEN COMPARING TO INTERNAL BDC, GREAT REPORTING, MAXIMIZE EVERY OPPORTUNITY
Pros: If you have a great performance manager you have it made
Pros: Very prompt service and always eager to resolve our issues.
Cons: None that I know of
Learn tips and tricks for finding the right vendor products for your store.