Smartphones and the click-to-call feature are changing the landscape of auto sales, driving record numbers of phone calls to dealerships. The ELEAD1ONE Contact Center provides full-service, compliant inbound and outbound dealer-to-consumer (D2C) engagement that helps automotive retailers overcome their biggest challenge today -- the bandwidth to capitalize on every business opportunity. Contact packages are tailored to your needs to maximize contact ratios and drive higher profit through best-in-class technology and processes.
▪ Flexible, scalable and affordable customer contact packages
▪ Compliant inbound and outbound packages tailored to your needs
▪ Assures inbound calls are answered 24/7
▪ Informative, interactive, and reactive conversations
▪ Highest standard of courtesy and professionalism
▪ Provides you immediate customer feedback ▪ Integrates with any CRM system
▪ Real-time, accurate performance dashboards and reporting
Inbound Calls -- Outbound Calls – Chat Management
▪ Inbound call handling during periods of high call volume, high foot traffic, and after hours
▪ Customer follow up and CSI with reputation management
▪ Lead-generating data mining and equity calls
▪ Appointment confirmations and reminders
▪ Insta-call or long-term Internet follow up
▪ Service defector prevention (Exclusive)
▪ Service repair recommendations or declined CSI
▪ Compliant LVR 30-second informational
▪ Interactive live chat management
Pros: Get's all the calls made for us and sets appointments
Pros: They always go above and beyond with any problem I've got.
Pros: information is good helps with customers and follow up.
Pros: Always there to help and make everything easy
Pros: they got to our campaign request super fast
Pros: I have been multiple contacts when I have given me excellent service every time I call in
Cons: No after hours hotline
Pros: Have an awesome performance manager - Erik Sifuentes. Always on top of things for our dealership
Pros: They are quick and efficient with responses
Cons: wish they offered 24 hour servicing
Pros: Seem to get the customer more than we do.
Cons: Not able to listen to calls from call center.
Pros: call center does a great job collecting information for vip
Cons: cannot visually connect to the local area or keep track of repeat customers that cannot buy water and schedule repeat customers.
Learn tips and tricks for finding the right vendor products for your store.