Hey - It’s time to join the thousands of other dealer professionals on DrivingSales. Create an account so you can get full access to the articles, discussions and people that are shaping the future of the automotive industry.
Designed to transition the customer from sales to service, reinforce the purchase decision and set maintenance expectations, the Personalized Service Welcome gives your dealership the ability to:
- Schedule the first service appointment
- Educate customers about the amenities/ competitive advantages offered by your service department
- Set future maintenance expectations specific to the customer VIN/vehicle
- Drive sales referrals
- Install a safety net with built-in reporting/ accountability, so that every customer returns for the critical first service visit
he Advisor Dashboard takes customer experience on the service drive to a whole new level. By integrating VIN-specific content, your dealership is able to deliver a consistent and professional service drive process that is proven to drive additional sales, customer satisfaction and retention. The tool is also available as a tablet-ready solution that will complement your existing service write-up process and DMS. The system provides easy-to-review reports and helps eliminate missed revenue opportunities. Using this approach, you will build trust and loyalty with customers and drive your long-term service retention.
The Dealer-FX Service Scheduling solution gives customers an efficient method of scheduling service and identifying their vehicle’s maintenance requirements from the convenience of their computer or mobile device. The Appointment Ledger gives your service team a simple solution to manage and track all incoming appointments from multiple sources (website, BDC and service drive) and tracks customers throughout their service lifecycle.
AD-FX helps dealerships increase sales and branding effectiveness, customer retention, marketing ROI and lead conversion, in addition to developing a digital and social media strategy that works for your dealership.
By strategically segmenting your lost (or potentially lost) customers, the program will indicate which customers to target and helps you select an incentive that maximizes your ROI. Professionally designed, customizable email or direct mail (including recall notices) will offer compelling incentives for customers to re-engage with your dealership and return for their service needs.
Social-FX is designed to help your dealership take advantage of your marketing potential through the use of social media. Consistent and professional posts generate traffic to your website and engaging content builds trust and loyalty with your customers. Content , which is personalized to each dealership and consistently branded and marketed across all channels, is designed to build your community and fill your pipeline for future sales leads.
The Technician Dashboard and Estimate are essential to ensuring consistent, timely and professional communication to customers. Your service drive process is assured of accurate and timely inspection results from the technician, to the advisor and then to the customer – in print or electronic formats.
By integrating VIN-specific content, your dealership is able to deliver a consistent and professional service drive process that is proven to drive additional sales, customer satisfaction and retention. Our VIN-specific menu is for all makes and models.
The Dealer-FX Service Retention program includes:
- Segmenting your existing data into manageable and measurable groups.
- Designing and developing specific, customized and personalized retention messages for each customer segment.
- Deploying personalized Sales Thank You and Service Welcome messages electronically or via direct mail.
- Professionally designed print and digital communication.
- Programmatically communicating the right message at the right time with all of your customers to remind them to visit your dealership in advance of their next scheduled service visit.
- Identifying reasons for customer defection so that you can take steps to keep your potentially lost customers.
Dealer-FX has consulted for OEM partners and Dealerships across North America. Our unique, hands-on needs analysis methodology helps identify potential operating challenges, profit leaks or opportunities, and provides you with the solutions and reporting dashboards.
A Dealer-FX service consultant can perform a complete analysis of the retention and loyalty efforts in your service department and deliver a thorough report which includes:
- Three-year historical snapshot of service retention
- In-market vs. out-of-market customer behaviour
- Accurate look at missed opportunities
- R.O. potential based on in-market customers
- Analysis of email database (valid vs. invalid)